Bannerman Park

The park is bounded by Rennie’s Mill Road, Circular Road, Bannerman Road and Military Road.┬áThe park was formed on land set aside for public use by Governor Bannerman in 1864. Bannerman Park remains a well used and attractive park, and a good example of 19th century public park design, reflecting the British parks of that time.

Bannerman Park Website