Kivi Park Guidelines
Kivi Park takes the safety of our passholders, volunteers and guests very seriously. Our guests must be diligent and follow the mandatory protocols in place to keep all of us safe and our Park open.
Please note that these rules and requirements may evolve throughout the next few weeks or months as we respond to Public Health Guidelines. If you wish to access our trails, please do so with caution and respect for the following COVID-19 preventative measures:
- All trails remain open. All buildings, other than the washrooms, remain closed.
- Do not visit that park in groups of more than 5, unless from the same household.
- Do not congregate in groups.
- Please practice social distancing while at the park and keep a distance of 2 meters between yourself and other guests. If you can touch a person with your ski pole, you are too close.
- Wear a mask in our designated Mandatory Mask Zones which includes the parking lot (until you get to the trail head), around the main entrance area including around the Adventure365 rental facility, as well as on the playground and sliding hill.
- If the main parking lot is FULL please use extra parking on Raft Lake Rd. To access, guests must follow McFarlane Lake Road past Futurescape Landscaping and turn right onto Raft Lake Road.
If you have ANY symptoms or have come in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 we request that you do not use the Park and continue to self-isolate as required.
During this uncertain time, we would like to remind guests of the Affordability Fund available to those who may not have the means to pay for a pass.
Thank you for respecting our protocols. Stay safe and be well!