Welcome to Crowley Lake presented by Ramakko’s Source for Adventure! Crowley Lake is one of Kivi Park’s hidden gems. Situated in the southern side of the park, Crowley Lake provides access to canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, fishing and hiking.
Crowley Lake Outpost
Hours of Operation: Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm
Hours are subject to change and weather dependent. For your safety, Crowley Lake will be closed during storms or threats of lightening.
Location: To access Crowley Lake, turn on to McFarlane off of Long Lake Road and then take a right onto Raft Lake Road. Follow the road through to Kasten Lake Road (also known as Brodill Lake Rd) until you arrive at the gate for Crowley Lake. It is about an 11-minute drive from Long Lake Road to access point. View Map
To reserve your rental equipment please contact the Crowley Lake Outpost Coordinator at 705-626-2531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the phone is only answered during business hours, but feel free to leave a message with the details of your rental request.
Day or Annual Passes are required to access Crowley Lake. If you are renting, your day pass is included in the rental price.
Annual (Unlimited) Rentals
As an annual pass holder you can purchase an annual rental package, which allows you unlimited access to canoes, kayaks and SUP boards throughout the season. Take advantage of our introductory rates!
|Adult Unlimited Rental Package||$75 + hst|
|Youth (under 18) Unlimited Rental Package||$50 + hst|
Canoes*, kayaks and SUP Boards (non passholder rate)
|Adult Daily Rental (non-passholder)||$28 + hst|
|Youth/Student (10-18) Daily Rental (non-passholder)||$20 + hst|
|Child (under 10) Daily Rental (non-passholder)||$15 + hst|
*Canoe rentals include 1 adult day pass, each additional adults must purchase a day pass. Children under 10 do not require a day pass. A family canoe rental rate of $40, includes up to 2 adults and 2 youth/student.
Annual and Corporate Passholder Rates
Annual and corporate passholders enjoy preferred rates on canoes*, kayaks and SUP Boards. For more information on Annual Passes, please
|Adult Daily Rental (passholder)||$20 + hst|
|Youth/Student (10-18) Daily Rental (passholder)||$15 + hst|
|Child (under 10) Daily Rental (non-passholder)||$10 + hst|
*Canoe rental rates are for 1 adult and up to 3 children under 10. Family rate for canoe $30, includes up to 2 adults and 2 youth/student.
- Please use social distancing
- Do not gather in groups larger than 5
- Use hand sanitizer on site if required
- Renters are responsible for carrying their rental equipment from storage to the lake
- Once you are done, please leave the equipment with the Outpost Coordinator to be sanitized
- We recommend bringing your own life jacket, however one will be provided if needed
- We recommend paying with visa or debit and using tap
- Do not share or trade rental equipment with others in your group unless property sanitized between use
- If you have any symptoms, have been traveling outside of Canada or have been in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID 19, please stay home