Magic on Ice!
Nina’s Way Skating Path
Not far from the entrance of the park you’ll enter a winter wonderland! Feel free to lace up your skates in our wooden cabins and head for the ice. Whether you’re gliding along the path with your loved one or watching your kids skate ahead of you, with music playing and recently added lighting to add a touch of twinkle, you’ll be sure to feel the magic of Nina’s Way!
Nina’s Way Ice Path
Nina’s Way is a 1.3 km skating path that winds through the beautiful birch trees of Kivi Park. The path is fully maintained and equipped with LED lights for an evening skate.
Hours of Operation: Open daily from 11am – 9pm weather permitting
- Helmets are highly recommended
- Dogs are not permitted on Nina’s Way
- Strollers and sleds are not permitted on Nina’s Way
- Skate rentals are not available onsite
- Nina’s Way is not completely flat and is elevated at some points throughout the path
- Please skate in the same direction as the rest of the skaters
- Please respect other skaters
After your skate, warm up near our outdoor fireplaces in a cozy Muskoka chair and take in the true north atmosphere. The cracking fire and fresh pine smells will put you in an instant state of relaxation.