KIVI PARK GUIDELINES
Our trails are now open!
Kivi Park takes the safety of our passholders, volunteers and guests very seriously. Our guests must be diligent and follow the mandatory protocols in place to keep all of us safe. If you wish to access our trails, please do so with caution and respect for the following COVID-19 preventative measures:
– Please practice social distancing while at the park and keep a distance of 6 ft. between yourself and other guests.
– All trails are now open for summer activities including walking, trail running, biking, dog walking, etc.
– Please respect the closure of ALL buildings, vending machines and the playground facilities at this time to help reduce the amount of traffic to high-touch areas.
– Please leave an extra parking space between cars in the parking lots. We have several parking lots available located on Raft Lake Road. To access, guests must follow McFarlane Lake Road past Futurescape Landscaping and turn right onto Raft Lake Road.
-Crowley Lake facilities are still closed at this time. Please stay tuned for further updates.
-The Adventure365 Rental Facility is currently closed. there are no rentals available at this time.
– If you have ANY symptoms or have come in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID19 we request that you do not use the Park and continue to self-isolate as required.
– Do not, at ANY time, congregate in groups or meet others at the park. Enjoy the park with ONLY the members of your family from within the same household.
During this uncertain time, we would like to remind guests of the Affordability Fund available to those who may not have the means to pay for a pass.
Thank you for respecting our protocols. Stay safe and be well!