Kivi Park Waiver
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way at Kivi Park, program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that;
- The risk of injury from the activities involved at Kivi Park is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless Kivi Park, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
- I understand that I am not allowed to participate in any activity at Kivi Park until I have signed this waiver.
- I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I may have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
- I acknowledge that “Kivi Park” is a facility owned and operated by the CLIFFORD AND LILY FIELDING CHARITABLE FOUNDATION in whose favour this Waiver is directed.
Updated: Monday, 1 November 2021
© Copyright . Kivi Park Sudbury. All Rights Reserved.Site designed by OvertheAtlantic (Canada)